Terms and Conditions
Submit Your Photos to the SICSA Collage Project!
Terms and conditions for submitting photographs to the SICSA Collage Project (SCP)
- By submitting your photographs you agree to grant SCP a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your photograph worldwide and/or to incorporate your photograph in other works and publications in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your photograph. If you do not want to grant to SCP the rights set out above, please do not submit your photograph.
- Further to paragraph 1 above, by submitting your photograph to SCP you:
- Warrant that your photograph is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to SCP for all the purposes specified above;
- Warrant that your photograph does not infringe any law;
- Agree to indemnify the SICSA Pet Adoption Center et. al., against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by SCP as a result of your breach of the above warranties;
- Photos that violate or infringe upon another person's rights, including but not limited to copyright, are not eligible.
- Photos that contain sexually explicit, nude, obscene, violent or other objectionable or inappropriate content, as determined by the SCP in its sole discretion, are ineligible to participate.
- SCP reserves the right to crop photos.
- Images must not include a border. If an image includes a border, SCP reserves the right to crop the border.
- A subtle watermark in the corner of the image is acceptable, but SCP reserves the right to crop photos, which may remove a watermark.
- Digitally manipulating photos (i.e. cloning, compositing, etc.) should be kept to a minimum. Your photograph must authentically depict the setting as you saw it when you took the photograph. HDR and stitched photos are permitted.
- Photographs and provided names may also be posted on SICSA’s social media accounts including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+.
By submitting your photo to SCP, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions above.